Tuesday 12 June 2012

Welcome to Nollywood Gist!

 Hi nollywood movie lovers! Somehow I got tired of everyone saying I got a wicked tongue when I'm yabbing some of our movies and decided to start putting it down somewhere. And I guess it would be nice if other crazies like me, with evil tongues sanitize the movie industry. Who knows, our nollywood stars might learn from it.

 So I have been watching a whole lot of Nigerian movies. Some are so good, you want to kiss the producer, some manageable, some boring and most plain irritating. When I say plain irritating I mean, a movie you watch and hiss all through or curse all through.


 I think the worst of all is the movie you watch and you pray you can just lay your hands on the producers number and curse him. At the same time you want to strangle the actresses, spit on the face of the actors and drown the scriptwriter. Lolz I have seen them all and I intend to update you on them and maybe get your opinions as well.

No comments: