Wednesday 4 January 2012

Millionaire Widow

Okay I recently stumbled upon a photo I took a while ago of Nollywood CD pack. I almost laughed my gums out. This movie I watched mid last year and was so enamored by the packaging that I decided to share it with you guys.
Below are the pictures. The first is the original picture of the pack and the second circled with red is my genius analysis.


  Attention please!!!
 There are series of kidnap and killing in our societies, there are is ( printer very confused here and so he says" how much them pay me sef? Abeg let me put the two words there jare! The people can select any one they like, because in my eyeball they are both correct.") in the eyes of the innosence(the killings are is more than one so innosence should be plural).

 The terror in the eyes of the innocents( hmm this is another spelling o! I think this is the correct one o!) becomes the suspects, they might be the culprits we never wanted( what ever sense that statement makes). So look around you and be igilant( be very very afraid and  igilant my brothers and sisters) cause ( oh i missed this one. Damn! )the system is over-heated (I never knew our system was a generator or engine).

Thats the state of Nollywood folks!

No comments: